Gothic Horror Classics Book Set
Gothic literature finds its foundation in Romanticism, as can be seen in vivid sensory prose, expressive emotions, and the sublime. Mix in terror, horror, and the supernatural and we reach the Gothic Horror Classics Set. Many authors of the late 18th and early 19th centuries use these elements to make mystery and romance into something new. Authors like Mary Shelley, Edgar Allen Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Bram Stoker, and Oscar Wilde make up the best of what this set has to offer. Each is found within this wonderful and horror-filled five-book set, wrapped in jackets inspired by well-worn Victorian era bindings.
The books in this set are published by Penguin Classics, Everyman’s Library, and Library of America.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Complete Stories by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Thing on the Doorstep and Other Stories by H. P. Lovecraft
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Other Stories by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus by Mary Shelley
Weight: 8.2 lb
Height: 8.5 inches; Width: 8 inches; Depth: 6 inches