Gothic Horror Classics Book Set
Gothic literature is founded on Romanticism, as seen in vivid sensory prose, expressive emotions, and the sublime. Mix in terror, horror, and the supernatural, and you have the perfect set of Gothic Horror Classics. Many late 18th and early 19th century authors used these elements to make mystery and romance something new.
Authors Mary Shelley, Edgar Allen Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Bram Stoker, Ann Radcliffe, Sheridan Le Fanu and Oscar Wilde make up this spine-chilling set.
Each is found within this beautiful, horror-filled seven-book set, wrapped in jackets inspired by well-worn Victorian-era bindings. Take a closer look at the subtle use of shading and see the ghostly image of a skull across the spines.
The seven books in this set are published by Pushkin Press, Puffin Classics, Flame Tree, Mint Editions, and Union Square and Co.
1. Carmilla by Sheridan Le Fanu
2. Dracula by Bram Stoker
3. Complete Stories by Edgar Allan Poe
4. Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus by Mary Shelley
5. The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe
6. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
7. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevens
Weight: 8.39 lb
Width: 8.25 inches x Height: 9.25 inches x Depth: 6.375 inches