Classic Cookbooks - Utensils Set
Classic cookbooks are an essential reference for every household and this set is a great accent for any kitchen!
This collection of substantially sized, hardcover books includes the newest edition of The Joy of Cooking plus four other titles (see the 'Includes' tab). Each book is filled with hundreds of recipes and beautiful photography sure to inspire. The jackets we designed for these books feature bold illustrations of cooking utensils in bright fun colors that will look great on your kitchen counter or shelves.
This set makes a wonderful wedding gift, housewarming present, or graduation gift as it's a perfect starter cookbook collection. The books are as practical as they are attractive and will enhance any kitchen shelf.
The books in this set are published by W. W. Norton & Company, Voracious, Scribner, Harvest, and Cook's Illustrated.
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- Cook's Illustrated Revolutionary Recipes: Groundbreaking techniques. Compelling voices. One-of-a-kind recipes by America’s Test Kitchen
Weight: 22.0 lb
Width: 12 inches x Height: 11 inches x Depth: 8 inches