Classic Cookbooks - Utensils Set
A set of classic cookbooks are an essential reference for every household and this set makes a great accent in your kitchen!
This set of substantially sized, hardcover books includes the newest editions of The Joy of Cooking plus 4 other titles (see the Includes tab). Each book is filled with hundreds of recipes and beautiful photography. The jackets we designed for these books feature bold illustrations of kitchen utensils in bright fun colors that will look great on your kitchen counter or shelves.
This set makes a wonderful gift for weddings, a housewarming present, a host/hostess gift, or a graduation present as it's a wonderful starter cookbook collection. The books make a great gift that is practical and useful as well as very attractive.
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- Cook's Illustrated Revolutionary Recipes: Groundbreaking techniques. Compelling voices. One-of-a-kind recipes by America’s Test Kitchen
Weight: 22.0 lb
Depth: 8 inches; width: 12 inches; height: 11 inches