Chicken Cookbook Set
Cookbooks are a staple of many households, often passed down and shared among families and friends, and they endure even in today’s world of food-focused blogs and social media. Beloved classics and recent titles unite in this set of 5, filled with thousands of recipes from everyday dishes to extravagant meals.
We put a lot of thought into making our kitchens beautiful and comfortable, as they are often centers of our homes. The jackets we designed for these books feature a reproduction of an antique engraving against a subtly textured background, making this set a perfect addition to any kitchen.
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook by America’s Test Kitchen
Weight: 23.0 lb