Chicken Cookbook Set
Cookbooks are a staple of many households, often passed down and shared among families and friends, and they endure even in today’s world of food-focused blogs and social media. Beloved classics and recent titles unite in this set of five, filled with thousands of recipes from everyday dishes to extravagant meals. Find your new favorite today!
We put a lot of thought into making our kitchens into the center of our homes. The beautiful jackets we designed feature a reproduction of an antique engraving, making this set classic and modern-a perfect addition to any kitchen.
The books in this set are published by W. W. Norton & Company, Voracious, Scribner, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and Cook's Illustrated.
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- Cook's Illustrated Revolutionary Recipes: Groundbreaking techniques. Compelling voices. One-of-a-kind recipes by America’s Test Kitchen
Weight: 23.0 lb
Depth: 8 inches; width: 12 inches; height: 11 inches