Chicken Cookbook Set
No kitchen is complete without a beautiful set of cookbooks. This set, featuring a reproduction of an antique engraving, offers the perfect selection of five, continuously loved and praised, hardcover cookbooks. From Shakshouka in the Joy of Cooking to the perfect sourdough bread recipe found in Cook’s Illustrated, you’ll find your new favorite recipe inside these wonderful volumes that take on classic, new, and international dishes.
The beautiful jackets we designed feature a reproduction of an antique engraving, making this set classic and modern - a perfect addition to any kitchen.
The books in this set are published by W. W. Norton & Company, Voracious, Scribner, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and Cook's Illustrated.
Please note, our jackets are designed to fit only the specific authorized editions of the books named on the jackets and listed on the “Includes” tab. Juniper Books' marketing and sale of custom book jackets does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, or other arrangement with the author, publisher, or other rights holder of such books. All trademarks, copyrights, and other rights in such books are the property of their respective publishers.
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- Cook's Illustrated Revolutionary Recipes: Groundbreaking techniques. Compelling voices. One-of-a-kind recipes by America’s Test Kitchen
Weight: 23.0 lb
Depth: 8 inches; width: 12 inches; height: 11 inches