Renowned Artists Book Set
For this collection, we curated six books from the Basic Art Series by Taschen. This series explores the lives, inspirations, and techniques of some of the most significant artists across the globe, and presents a selection of their best work. Our set of six features artists of diverse backgrounds, art styles and movements, and countries. Discover a new favorite in the block prints of Hiroshige or the deep colors of Rothko!
For our jacket design, we began with bold brush strokes in bright colors and added each author's own iconic signature on the front cover and spines as a finishing touch.
These books make a great gift for any art lover and will provide endless inspiration for your own creative endeavors.
- Sandro Botticelli 1445-1510, The Evocative Quality of Line by Barbara Deimling
- Hiroshige 1797-1858, Master of Japanese Ukiyo-e Woodblock Prints by Adele Schlombs
- Gustav Klimt 1862-1918, The World in Female Form by Gilles Neret
- Mark Rothko 1903-1970, Pictures as Drama by Jacob Baal-Teshuva
- Frida Kahlo 1907-1954, Pain and Passion by Andrea Kettenmann
- Keith Haring 1958-1990, A life for Art by Alexandra Kolossa
Weight: 8.4 lb
Width: 10.5 inches x Height: 3.5 inches x Depth: 8.5 inches