Our 5-volume Cook’s Books Set is one of our most popular offerings. This personalized version takes it to the next level, allowing you to customize the collection by specifying:
- The color of the jackets
- A name to be printed on the jacket spines
Cookbooks are a staple of many households, often passed down and shared among families and friends, and they endure even in today’s world of food-focused blogs and social media. Beloved classics and recent titles unite in this set, filled with thousands of recipes from everyday dishes to extravagant meals.
We put a lot of thought into making our kitchens beautiful and comfortable, as they are often centers of our homes. The jackets we designed for these books are simple and clean, making them great additions to the aesthetic of any kitchen.
Please note - this is a personalized product. Please refer to our return policy if there is an issue.
The books in this set are published by W.W. Norton and Company, Little, Brown and Company, Simon & Schuster, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and Penguin Random House.
Family Circle featured this set in "The Best Holiday Gift Ideas of 2019."
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook by America’s Test Kitchen
Weight: 20.0 lb