Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - Jackets Only
Until now, we have only sold the books and jackets of our Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events set together.
This page is for A Series of Unfortunate Events fans who own the hardcover edition of the series published by HarperCollins and only want our custom jackets for their existing books.
The jackets come pre-folded for easy assembly after they are received. We ship you the jackets, and then you put them on your books!
Please Note: Our jackets only products may sound like they are lightweight and inexpensive to ship, however because they are pre-folded art prints and we need to protect them from damage, they ship in a larger box than you might imagine. Unfortunately we cannot use lower rates available for letters and documents. We are working on getting the rates down over the long term.
Includes jackets for the following books:
- The Bad Beginning – (ISBN 978-0-06-440766-3)
- The Reptile Room – (ISBN 978-0-06-440767-0)
- The Wide Window – (ISBN 978-0-06-440768-7)
- The Miserable Mill – (ISBN 978-0-06-440769-4)
- The Austere Academy – (ISBN 978-0-06-440863-9)
- The Ersatz Elevator – (ISBN 978-0-06-440864-6)
- The Vile Village – (ISBN 978-0-06-440865-3)
- The Hostile Hospital – (ISBN 978-0-06-440866-0)
- The Carnivorous Carnival – (ISBN 978-0-06-441012-0)
- The Slippery Slope – (ISBN 978-0-06-441013-7)
- The Grim Grotto – (ISBN 978-0-06-441014-4)
- The Penultimate Peril – (ISBN 978-0-06-441015-1)
- The End – (ISBN 978-0-06-441016-8)
Please double check and confirm that you have the books listed above (and in the first photo of the books without jackets) as the jackets will not fit any other edition and the jackets are not returnable.
Please note that well-read books may have slightly different spine widths which may require adjustments when wrapping!
Weight: 0.85 lb
Depth: 5.25 inches; width: 13.5 inches; height: 7.25 inches
New to Jackets Only sets? We created a tutorial showing you how to add your new jackets around your books.