Golf Club Set
Since its inception in fifteenth-century Scotland, golf has been a wildly popular pastime. As a sport that relies on both mental and physical capabilities, this set has collected the best resources including lessons from legendary golfers on how to achieve the perfect swing. Our jackets take on the feel of vintage clubhouse posters and make the perfect gift for any golfing beginner or aficionado.
The books in this set are published by Penguin Random House and Simon & Schuster.
Please note, our jackets are designed to fit only the specific authorized editions of the books named on the jackets and listed on the “Includes” tab. Juniper Books' marketing and sale of custom book jackets does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, or other arrangement with the author, publisher, or other rights holder of such books. All trademarks, copyrights, and other rights in such books are the property of their respective publishers.
- Play Your Best Golf Now by Pia Nilsson and Lynn Marriott with Ron Sirak
- Mastering Golf's Mental Game by Dr. Michael T. Lardon with Matthew Rudy
- How to Play the World's Most Exclusive Golf Clubs by John Sabino
- Legendary Lesson: More Than One Hundred Golf Teachings by Claudia Mazzucco
- The Mindful Golfer: How to Lower Your Handicap While Raising Your Consciousness by Stephen Altschuler
Weight: 5.7 lb