Harry Potter House Sets
J. K. Rowling’s record-breaking Harry Potter series has sold over 500 million copies worldwide and has been translated into 80 languages. This famed children’s series has inspired generations of young readers since the first book was published in 1997 as well as the runaway successful film adaptations.
Our Harry Potter House Sets take inspiration from each of the four Hogwarts Houses: Gryffindor’s lion is set against a bright scarlet and gold combination, the eagle of Ravenclaw house accompanied by blue and bronze tones, Hufflepuff’s yellow and black adorned with a badger, and Slytherin’s iconic green and silver combination is marked with a snake - so that readers can display their house pride on their shelves.
This book set is perfect for longtime fans of the series, “Potterheads,” or young readers just starting to read about Harry’s epic journey.
All books are brand new from the publisher, Scholastic, with jackets designed and printed by Juniper Books. The publisher's collectible traveling trunk, made from durable cardboard, comes with a set of themed stickers.
Already own the books? Check out our Jackets Only Option!
This set was featured in Real Simple's "32 Affordable Book-Themed Gifts for Bibliophiles."
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Weight: 20.0 lb
Width: 11.5 inches x Height: 9.25 inches x Depth: 6.25 inches