Harry Potter Train Book Set
More than 20 years after the publication of the first Harry Potter book, J.K. Rowling’s magical world is as beloved as ever.
This is just one of seven designs we are proud to have in our Harry Potter Collection. Every September 1st, hundreds of young witches and wizards climb aboard the Hogwarts Express on the way to their next year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For this set, our designers reimagined the iconic image of the scarlet steam engine speeding through the Scottish countryside with gold metallic detailing (a Juniper Books first!) across the spines.
This set, designed for everyone who loves the world Rowling created, uses the hardcover American editions of the books published by Scholastic and comes in a collectible, cardboard traveling trunk with a set of themed stickers.
Already own the books? Check out our Jackets Only Option!
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Weight: 20.0 lb
Depth: 6.25 inches
Width: 11.5 inches
Height: 9.25 inches