The Wheel of Time - Jackets Only Set
If you already own the full Wheel of Time series in the hardcover editions from Tor, these jackets will transform your existing books!
This extensive series of fourteen books, plus the prequel novel is perfect for ambitious fans of high fantasy. Author Robert Jordan created an expansive world, sophisticated system of magic, and epic storyline which draws from European and Asian mythology. After Jordan’s death, the series was completed by Brandon Sanderson in accordance with Jordan’s wishes for the finale.
We are so thrilled that Robert Jordan's wife and editor Harriet McDougal and co-author Brandon Sanderson both love this design. Celebrating Robert Jordan's incredible story with this jacket design has been an honor for the Juniper Books team. The jackets pay homage to the Dragon Banner, set against a backdrop representing The Flame of Tar Valon and the Dragon's Fang - opposing elements that represent the themes of balance and the cyclical nature of time present in the series.
Want the complete set? Find it here!
Juniper Books jackets are comparable to art prints. Each set is printed on high-quality paper and hand-folded in our studio for easy assembly after they are received. We ship you the jackets, and then you put them on your books!
Includes jackets for the following books:
- New Spring -- (ISBN 978-0-765-30629-6)
- The Eye of the World -- (ISBN 978-0-312-85009-8)
- The Great Hunt -- (ISBN 978-0-312-85140-8)
- The Dragon Reborn -- (ISBN 978-0-312-85248-1)
- The Shadow Rising -- (ISBN 978-0-312-85431-7)
- The Fires of Heaven -- (ISBN 978-0-312-85427-0)
- Lord of Chaos -- (ISBN 978-0-312-85428-7)
- A Crown of Swords -- (ISBN 978-0-312-85767-7)
- The Path of Daggers -- (ISBN 978-0-312-85769-1)
- Winter's Heart -- (ISBN 978-0-312-86425-5)
- Crossroads of Twilight -- (ISBN 978-0-312-86459-0)
- Knife of Dreams -- (ISBN 978-0-312-87307-3)
- The Gathering Storm -- (ISBN 978-0-765-30230-4)
- Towers of Midnight -- (ISBN 978-0-765-32594-5)
- A Memory of Light -- (ISBN 978-0-765-32595-2)
Please note: In 2021, Tor's reprint of Towers of Midnight changed sizes to a thinner book. If you have an older edition of the book with the same ISBN number, please let us know in the "notes to seller" box during checkout. Not sure which editions you have? The new version of Towers of Midnight is thinner than The Gathering Storm. The older edition is wider.
Our jackets are designed to fit the hardcover editions from Tor Books that are 9.5 inches in height. Please be sure your books are these editions or the jackets will not fit properly.
Please note that older books may have spines of slightly different sizes than new books as the spine loosens from usage. This likely will not affect how the design is displayed across your book, but in rare cases it may cause the jackets to fit improperly.
Weight: 2.0 lb
Width: 29 inches, Height: 9.5 inches, Depth: 6.25 inches
New to Jackets Only sets? We created a tutorial showing you how to add your new jackets around your books.