Wine Books Set
Great wine books can be as hard to come by as a bottle of 1947 Cheval Blanc, so we’re excited to offer this collection of 7 volumes worthy of even the most discerning sommelier. This set covers important wine regions in great depth and dives into the history and culture behind the beverage. From the grape to the table, every element of wine is touched on, and all readers will delight in the facts and anecdotes within these pages.
Each book is a beautifully bound hardback written by experts in the field, and our custom jackets feature a vintage poster illustration of a woman who is just as enthusiastic about wine as we are.
The books in this set are published by Penguin Random House and Little, Brown and Company.
- Secrets of the Sommeliers by Rajat Parr & Jordan Mackay
- Wine Appreciation by David Williams
- Wine with Food by Eric Asimov & Florence Fabricant
- The World Atlas of Wine by Hugh Johnson & Jancis Robinson
- The New California Wine by Jon Bonne
- Living with Wine by Samantha Nestor & Alice Feiring
Weight: 25.0 lb
Depth: 11 inches; width: 12 inches; height: 7 inches