We Write, We Rise
Central to America’s rich literary canon are the female authors who have produced innumerable novels, short stories, and memoirs throughout the nation’s first 240 years. The works of Toni Morrison, Joan Didion, Ursula K Le Guin, Maya Angelou, Edith Wharton, Louisa May Alcott, and Kate Chopin illuminate a range of experiences of American female identity. These authors are united in a colorful book set which pays tribute to all women who have put pen to paper. Across the spines is a modern interpretation of the iconic “Rosie the Riveter” poster painted by Denver-based artist Kimothy Joy. Each book in the set is a hardcover, clothbound volume published by Library of America, Everyman’s Library, or The Modern Library.
Please note, our jackets are designed to fit only the specific authorized editions of the books named on the jackets and listed on the “Includes” tab. Juniper Books' marketing and sale of custom book jackets does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, or other arrangement with the author, publisher, or other rights holder of such books. All trademarks, copyrights, and other rights in such books are the property of their respective publishers.
- Collected Autobiographies by Maya Angelou
- We Tell Ourselves Stories in Order to Live by Joan Didion
- The Complete Orsinia by Ursula K. Le Guin
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
- Ethan Frome, Summer, Bunner Sisters by Edith Wharton
- Work, Eight Cousins, Rose in Bloom, Stories & Other Writings by Louisa May Alcott
Weight: 14.0 lb
Depth: 5.75 inches; width: 12 inches; height: 8.25 inches