U.K. Edition Harry Potter Train Book – Jackets Only Set
This page is for Harry Potter fans who already own the U.K. hardcover edition of the series published by Bloomsbury and want our custom Harry Potter jackets for their books.
Every September 1st, hundreds of young witches and wizards climb aboard the train on the way to their next year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Our newest design for the famed Harry Potter series invites you along on this journey. For this set, our designers recreated the iconic image of a scarlet steam engine speeding through the Scottish countryside with gold metallic detailing (a Juniper Books first!) across the spines.
Juniper Books jackets are comparable to art prints. Each set is printed on high-quality paper and hand-folded in our studio for easy assembly after they are received. We ship you the jackets, and then you put them on your books!
Looking for the complete set? Find it here!
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5589-8)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5590-4)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5591-1)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5592-8)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5593-5)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5594-2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5595-9)
- The UK Harry Potter Box Set — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5678-9)
Please double check and confirm that you have the books listed above as the jackets will not fit any other edition and the jackets are not returnable.
Please note that well-read books may have slightly different spine widths which may require adjustments when wrapping!
Weight: 0.85 lb
Width: 11 inches x Height: 8 inches x Depth: 5.5 inches
New to Jackets Only sets? We created a tutorial showing you how to add your new jackets around your books.