The Art of Gardening Set
This stunning book set will provide endless inspiration to gardeners of all skill levels. Filled with exquisite photography and thoughtful writing by experts in the field, the five books in the set impart invaluable knowledge about the history of gardening and landscaping, while featuring key tips, techniques, and ideas.
Starting with a carefully curated selection of hardcover gardening books, we’ve added custom jackets which feature a serene gardening scene by the American impressionist painter, T. C. Steele. A perfect gift for the gardener in your life.
All books are brand new from the publishers, Stewart, Tabori & Chang, The J. Paul Getty Museum, and Random House, with jackets designed and printed by Juniper Books.
- Reinventing the Garden by Louisa Jones
- Outstanding American Gardens by Page Dickey and Marion Brenner
- Bunny Williams On Garden Style by Bunny Williams
- The New Shade Garden by Ken Druse
- The Artful Garden by James Van Sweden
Weight: 19.0 lb