Russian Literature Book Set
Russian history is rife with tension between politics and culture, and there are no better historians of these struggles than the authors who risked censorship and exile to create the nation’s literary canon. Though they differ in style, together they bring accessibility to one of the most complex countries in the world. This set of classic works by Russia’s most celebrated writers – including Pushkin, Chekov, Dostoevsky, and Tolstoy – features custom jackets with an illustration of the stunning and iconic Saint Basil’s Cathedral.
The books in this set are published by Everyman’s Library. Each hardcover volume is bound in cloth and features a silk reading ribbon, acid-free and natural cream-colored paper, and European-style half-round spines.
Please note, our jackets are designed to fit only the specific authorized editions of the books named on the jackets and listed on the “Includes” tab. Juniper Books' marketing and sale of custom book jackets does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, or other arrangement with the author, publisher, or other rights holder of such books. All trademarks, copyrights, and other rights in such books are the property of their respective publishers.
- The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
- The Complete Short Novels by Anton Chekhov
- Crime & Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Oblomov by Ivan Goncharov
- Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
- The Collected Stories by Alexander Pushkin
- A Sportsman's Notebook by Ivan Turgenev
Weight: 13.0 lb
Depth: 5.25 inches, Width: 12.5 inches, Height: 8.5 inches