Russian Literature Book Set
Russian history is rife with tension between politics and culture, and there are no better historians of these struggles than the authors who risked censorship and exile to create the nation's literary canon. Though they differ in style, they bring accessibility to one of the most complex countries in the world. This set of classic works by some of Russia's most celebrated writers – including Dostoevsky, Chekhov, and Tolstoy – features custom jackets that illustrate the stunning and iconic Saint Basil's Cathedral.
The books in this set are published by Everyman's Library. Each hardcover volume is bound in cloth and features a silk reading ribbon, acid-free and natural cream-colored paper, and European-style half-round spines.
- The Complete Short Novels by Anton Chekhov
- Notes From Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Oblomov by Ivan Goncharov
- The Collected Stories by Alexander Pushkin
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- A Sportsman's Notebook by Ivan Turgenev
Weight: 13.0 lb
Width: 12.5 inches x Height: 8.5 inches x Depth: 5.25 inches