Russian Literature Book Set
Russian history is rife with tension between politics and culture, and there are no better historians of these struggles than the authors who risked censorship and exile to create the nation’s literary canon. Though they differ in style, together they bring accessibility to one of the most complex countries in the world. This set of classic works by Russia’s most celebrated writers – including Pushkin, Chekov, Dostoevsky, and Tolstoy – features custom jackets with an illustration of the stunning and iconic Saint Basil’s Cathedral.
The books in this set are published by Everyman’s Library. Each hardcover volume is bound in cloth and features a silk reading ribbon, acid-free and natural cream-colored paper, and European-style half-round spines.
- The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
- The Complete Short Novels by Anton Chekhov
- Crime & Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Oblomov by Ivan Goncharov
- Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
- The Collected Stories by Alexander Pushkin
- A Sportsman's Notebook by Ivan Turgenev
Weight: 13.0 lb