Percy Jackson and the Olympians Set - Jackets Only
This page is for Percy Jackson fans who own the hardcover edition of the series published by Disney / Hyperion and only want our custom Percy Jackson and the Olympians jackets for their existing books.
Our jacket design was influenced by Rick Riordan's modern retelling of Greek mythology, and the main character, Percy Jackson, who is the son of Poseidon. At the base of each spine, a small emblem speaks to the epic adventure inside the book.
Don't have the books? Check out our complete set!
Juniper Books jackets are comparable to art prints. Each set is printed on high-quality paper and hand-folded in our studio for easy assembly after they are received. We ship you the jackets, and then you put them on your books!
Include jackets for the following books:
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan— (ISBN 978-0-7868-5629-9)
- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan — (ISBN 978-0-7868-5686-2)
- The Titan’s Curse by Rick Riordan — (ISBN 978-1-4231-0145-1)
- The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan— (ISBN 978-1-4231-0146-8)
- The Last Olympian by Riack Riordan— (ISBN 978-1-4231-0147-5)
- The Percy Jackson and the Olympians Box Set —(ISBN 978-1-4231-4189-1)
Please double check and confirm that you have the books listed above (and in the first photo of the books without jackets) as the jackets will not fit any other edition and the jackets are not returnable.
Please note that well-read books may have slightly different spine widths which may require adjustments when wrapping!
Weight: 0.85 lb
Width: 5.5 inches x Height: 8.5 inches x Depth: 5.75 inches
New to Jackets Only sets? We created a tutorial showing you how to add your new jackets around your books.