Mountaineering Book Sets
Juniper Books is based in Colorado, home to some of the world’s most beautiful mountains. We wanted to share our love for the mountains and their breathtaking landscapes by offering these custom jackets that feature an original illustration of an alpine climber silhouetted against snowcapped peaks. Each book, published by Mountaineers Books and Penguin Random House, is a true classic in the mountaineering world and a compelling read for any adventurer.
Please note, our jackets are designed to fit only the specific authorized editions of the books named on the jackets and listed on the “Includes” tab. Juniper Books' marketing and sale of custom book jackets does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, or other arrangement with the author, publisher, or other rights holder of such books. All trademarks, copyrights, and other rights in such books are the property of their respective publishers.
- Everest: The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein
- Karakoram by Steven Swenson
- A Life on the Edge: Memoirs of Everest and Beyond by Jim Whittaker
- My Old Man and the Mountain by Leif Whittaker
- Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mount Everest Disaster by John Krakauer
Weight: 14.0 lb
Depth: 6.5 inches; width: 5 inches; height: 10 inches