Irish Literature Set
For an island of just six million people, Ireland has produced an inordinate amount of great writers and poets over the centuries. In evocative jackets, Juniper Books’ Irish Literature Set brings five of the most renowned modern Irish authors to your library. Each blessed with the gift of gab, from the witticisms of late 19th century playwright and novelist Oscar Wilde to the frank and profound prose of Iris Murdoch, this five volume set will be a great addition for anyone in love with this verdant isle.
Each book is a clothbound hardcover published by Everyman’s Library, with a silk reading-ribbon, and acid-free natural cream-colored paper.
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- The Sea, The Sea and A Severed Head by Iris Murdoch
- The Complete Novels by Flann O'Brien
- The Best of Frank O’Connor by Frank O’Connor
- Plays, Prose Writings, and Poems by Oscar Wilde
Weight: 9.25 lb
Width: 7.75 inches x Height: 8.25 inches x Depth: 5.25 inches