Holmes and Watson Set
Sherlock Holmes is one of the most popular characters in the history of literature. His creator, Arthur Conan Doyle, brings readers along for the ride in mysterious, absorbing tales, inspiring fans around the world to participate in Holmes societies and clubs and write their own continuations of the character’s story. Discover the allure for yourself with this set of 6 beautifully bound, pocket-sized Holmes books, published by Collector’s Library. They come in custom jackets featuring an illustration of Holmes and his partner, Watson, in serious discussion – a visual embodiment of the heart of the Holmes series. Each hardcover volume is bound in cloth with gilt page edges, a silk reading ribbon, and an afterword.
We also offer this collection in book jackets designed with a silhouette of Holmes.
- A Study in Scarlet & The Sign of the Four
- The Hound of the Baskervilles & The Valley of Fear
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
- The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes & His Last Bow
Weight: 4.0 lb
Depth: 4 inches; width: 5 inches; height: 6.25 inches