Historical Documents Set
The documents that inspired the American Revolution and the founding of the nation remain as relevant today as they were almost 250 years ago. We’ve brought together 8 writings that are essential in understanding America’s early years. Fans of history, philosophy, and politics will love poring over these important volumes. Our custom design features an early Colonial Flag overlain with text and signatures from the Declaration of Independence.
All books are heirloom-quality and published by the Library of America.
1. Collected Writings by Thomas Paine
2. American Speeches: Revolution to Civil War
3. The Debate on the Constitution Part I
4. the Debate on the Constitution Part II
5. American Revolution: Writings from the Pamphlet Debate by Gordon S. Wood
6. History of the U.S. During the Adminstrations of the Madison: Vol. 1 by Henry Adams
7. History of the U.S. During the Adminstrations of the Madison: Vol. 2 by Henry Adams
8. American Revolution: Writings from the Pamphlet Debate 1764-1772 by Gordon S. Wood
Weight: 13.0 lb
Depth: 5.25 inches; width: 11 inches; height: 8.25 inches