Hamilton - The Book Set
Statesman, Founding Father, revolutionary, first Secretary of the Treasury, founder of the Coast Guard, The New York Post, and the Federalist Party, Alexander Hamilton’s influence on America and our modern day society cannot be underestimated. Inspired by the hit Broadway production Hamilton: An American Musical, Juniper Books’ Hamilton set brings his brilliant writings (and others) to your bookshelf. Custom jackets feature Hamilton and Vice President Aaron Burr moments before their fateful duel. Each book in the set brings you closer to the legendary figure – from Ron Chernow’s Alexander Hamilton which inspired Lin-Manuel Miranda to write the musical, to Library of America’s The American Revolution: Writings from the War of Independence which includes writings by contemporaries such as Washington, Franklin, Adams, and Paine. Completing the set is Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter, which provides the complete libretto for the musical accompanied by color photographs, details about its production, and behind-the-scenes facts and anecdotes by Miranda and others.
The books in this set are published by Little, Brown and Company and Penguin Random House.
- The American Revolution: Writings from the War of Independence by John H. Rhodehamel
- Alexander Hamilton: Writings edited by Joanne B. Freeman
- War of Two: Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr, and the Duel That Stunned the Nation by John Sedgwick
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter
Weight: 12.0 lb