Classics of History Collection
Nonfiction and philosophy books are just as captivating as fiction, sometimes even more so. The great works of history, some of which are collected here in 7 volumes from the Word Cloud Classics series, are an example of how our world is both dramatic and tranquil, incredible and infuriating. The series, published by Canterbury Classics, features flexible, faux-leather bindings with imprinted “word cloud” designs of quotes from each book. These editions feature the full unabridged texts as originally published.
* Please note that the publisher of these books places bar code stickers with prices on the back of each book, if they are removed they may leave a discolored area. Books with their stickers removed are not returnable to Juniper Books.
- Walden and Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- The Prince by Machiavelli
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass by Frederick Douglass
- Common Sense by Thomas Paine
- Twelve Years A Slave by Solomon Northup
- U.S Constitution and Other Key American Writings
Weight: 7.0 lb