The Modern Classics Set of 10
This set brings together 10 timeless novels wrapped in Juniper Books jackets that update the classic stories with refined, modern colors. Lindsay Brier, the Principal of Anyon Atelier, a San Francisco based interior design firm and retail shop, collaborated with us to create the color palette that inspired these striking colorways.
These jackets were designed to enhance any space - whether you are looking to make your shelves the focal point of your space or simply add a touch of elegance to your shelves. Plus, these bright but minimalistic book jackets look great on shelves - and in the background of Zoom calls!
The novels are published by Everyman’s Library. Each hardcover volume is bound in cloth and features a silk reading ribbon, acid-free and natural cream-colored paper, and European-style half-round spines.
Interested in alternative color combinations with these colors? Please contact customer service.
This set includes 10 novels similar to the following:
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Moby-Dick by Herman Melville
- My Ántonia by Willa Cather
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
- Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
- Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
Please note that the curation you receive may vary from what is listed above.
Weight: 12.0 lb
Depth: 5.25 inches; width: 13 inches; height: 8.25 inches