Brontë Sisters Set
1847 saw the publication of 3 novels from an author named Brontë: Charlotte’s Jane Eyre, Emily’s Wuthering Heights, and Anne’s Agnes Grey. It was the year that would cement the status of the sisters as literature’s most famous family. These masterpieces (plus 4 more) are now available in hardback volumes we’ve wrapped in custom purple jackets, a design modeled after the antique leather bindings that were commonly seen in the Brontë’s time.
The books in this set are published by Everyman’s Library. Each hardcover volume is bound in cloth and features a silk reading ribbon, acid-free and natural cream-colored paper, and European-style half-round spines.
- Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
- The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Shirley by Charlotte Brontë
- The Professor by Charlotte Brontë
- Villette by Charlotte Brontë
Weight: 9.0 lb