British Flag Set
Every region of the world has its own venerated literary canon. The UK has produced some of the most influential and universally admired books ever written, and its authors of centuries past still loom large and inspire passionate readerships today.
This set of 8 classic British novels, published by Everyman’s Library and wrapped in our custom Union Jack flag jackets, is a great way to get introduced (or re-introduced!) to some of these great works.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- Daniel Deronda by George Eliot
- Tess of the D’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
Weight: 11.0 lb
Depth: 5.5 inches; width: 10 inches; height: 8.25 inches