British Flag Set
Every region of the world has its own venerated literary canon. The UK has produced some of the most influential and universally admired books ever written, and its authors of centuries past still loom large and inspire passionate readerships today.
This set of 8 classic British novels, published by Everyman’s Library and wrapped in our custom Union Jack flag jackets, is a great way to get introduced (or re-introduced!) to some of these great works.
Please note, our jackets are designed to fit only the specific authorized editions of the books named on the jackets and listed on the “Includes” tab. Juniper Books' marketing and sale of custom book jackets does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, or other arrangement with the author, publisher, or other rights holder of such books. All trademarks, copyrights, and other rights in such books are the property of their respective publishers.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- Daniel Deronda by George Eliot
- Tess of the D’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
Weight: 11.0 lb
Depth: 5.5 inches; width: 10 inches; height: 8.25 inches