BabyLit: Stories of Love Banded Book Set
Young readers shouldn’t be limited by the boundaries of books written only for children. The BabyLit series, published by Gibbs Smith, is written to introduce literary classics to kids. Each board book combines elements of a beloved work with an educational theme. Famous characters and stories can now connect with early readers on a level they will understand and learn from, in colorful designs they’re sure to love. We curated this set of seven of the most well-known stories of love, both romance and friendship, to help spark a child’s love of reading. Our BabyLit banded collections make a wonderful baby gift for baby showers, expecting parents, and toddlers learning to read.
Each band is hand-sewn and printed on archival canvas. The elastic closure ensures easy removal and placement.
- Little Master Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet: Counting Primer
- Little Miss Austen, Pride & Prejudice: Counting Primer
- Sense and Sensibility: Opposites Primer
- Emma: Emotions Primer
- Anne of Green Gables: A Places Primer
- Anna Karenina: Fashion Primer
- A Little Princess: A Friendship Primer
Weight: 5.0 lb
Depth: 7 inches, width: 4 inches, height: 7 inches