American Flag Set
Despite the relatively short history of the United States, the literary contributions of the country’s citizens are unparalleled. We curated this classic American book set to bring together some of the nation’s literary giants. Willa Cather’s hardscrabble Western frontier, F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Roaring Twenties New York, Zora Neale Hurston’s Jim Crow South, and other distinctly American settings boldly sit side-by-side in this collection. The book jackets that cover these works feature the stars and stripes so there’s no mistaking what they represent.
Each of the books is an heirloom-quality edition from the Library of America.
Please note, our jackets are designed to fit only the specific authorized editions of the books named on the jackets and listed on the “Includes” tab. Juniper Books' marketing and sale of custom book jackets does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, or other arrangement with the author, publisher, or other rights holder of such books. All trademarks, copyrights, and other rights in such books are the property of their respective publishers.
- Work, Eight Cousins, Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott
- Collected Stories & Other Writings by Katherine Anne Porter
- Three Novels by Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Novels 1942-1954 by William Faulkner
- Poetry and Prose by Walt Whitman
- Collected Poems, Prose, & Plays by Robert Frost
- Novels and Stories 1920-1922 by F. Scott. Fitzgerald
- The Grapes and Wrath & Other Writings 1936-1941 by John Steinbeck
Weight: 13.0 lb
Depth: 5.25 inches; width: 11.25 inches; height: 8.25 inches