Adventure Book Set
The Adventure set is a comprehensive visual history guide on surfing, cycling, mountaineering, incredible skiing and snowboarding destinations, and other life-changing adventures. Each volume features hundreds of photographs, illustrations, and essays capturing the spirit and energy of different cultures and adventures.
Our custom jackets come in a neutral gray color palette and continuous topographic map design that adds a touch of boldness to any room. Looking for inspiration on a perfect vacation spot or an amazing adventure? You've found it; these 5 books will surely inspire your next unforgettable journey!
1. Surfing: 1778 - Today by Jim Heimann
2. Epic Journeys: 245 Life-Changing Adventures by National Geographic
3. Ride: Cycle the World by Dk Eyewitness
4. Mountaineering: The Freedom of the Hills by Eric Linxweiler and Mike Maude
5. Fifty Places to Ski and Snowboard Before You Die: Downhill Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations by Chris Santella
Weight: 20.36 lb
Width: 10.25 inches; Height: 13.75 inches; Depth: 6.875 inches