Cook’s Books Sets
With all of us spending more time at home, there’s no better time to take your cooking skills up a notch. Whether you’re looking to take on the culinary classics or experiment with something new, this set of five beloved cookbooks will enable you to explore recipes at every level. From tasty eggplant parmesan to classic roast salmon, find new go-to favorites amongst the thousands this set offers.
The jackets for these books are simple and clean, making them great additions to the aesthetic of any kitchen. We collaborated with Shannon Ggem, the Principal Designer at Ggem Design, to pull the most influential colors of this year. From Pantone's 2020 Color of the Year, Classic Blue, to the deep, earthbound Dark Cherry Red, these give a modern twist to classic color palettes.
The books in this set are published by W. W. Norton & Company, Voracious, Scribner, Harvest, and Cook's Illustrated.
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- Cook's Illustrated Revolutionary Recipes: Groundbreaking techniques. Compelling voices. One-of-a-kind recipes by America’s Test Kitchen
Weight: 22.0 lb
Width: 12 inches x Height: 11 inches x Depth: 8 inches