Mountaineering Book Sets
Juniper Books is based in Colorado, home to some of the world’s most beautiful mountains. We wanted to share our love for the mountains and their breathtaking landscapes by offering these custom jackets that feature an original illustration of an alpine climber silhouetted against snowcapped peaks.
Each book, published by Mountaineers Books and Villard Books, is a true classic in the mountaineering world and a compelling read for any adventurer.
- Everest: The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein
- Karakoram by Steven Swenson
- A Life on the Edge: Memoirs of Everest and Beyond by Jim Whittaker
- My Old Man and the Mountain by Leif Whittaker
- Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mount Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer
Weight: 14.0 lb
Width: 5 inches x Height: 10 inches x Depth: 6.5 inches