Golf Club Set
Since its inception in fifteenth-century Scotland, golf has been a wildly popular pastime. As a sport that relies on both mental and physical capabilities, this set has collected the best resources including lessons from legendary golfers on how to achieve the perfect swing. Our jackets take on the feel of vintage clubhouse posters and make the perfect gift for any golfing beginner or aficionado.
The books in this set are published by Penguin Random House and Simon & Schuster.
- Play Your Best Golf Now by Pia Nilsson and Lynn Marriott with Ron Sirak
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect by Dr. Bob Rotella with Bob Cullen
- Golf's Holy War by Brett Cyrgalis
- Legendary Lessons by Claudia Mazzuco
- The Mindful Golfer: How to Lower Your Handicap While Raising Your Consciousness by Stephen Altschuler
Weight: 5.7 lb