U.K. British Edition Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Book Set – Jackets Only
This page is for Harry Potter fans who already own the British hardcover edition of the series published by Bloomsbury and want our custom Harry Potter Hogwarts Express jackets for their books. Our Hogwarts Express design invites you along the journey with all of the young witches and wizards going off to another year of school. Every September 1st, hundreds of young witches and wizards climb aboard the Hogwarts Express on the way to their next year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Our newest design for the famed Harry Potter series invites you along on this journey. For this set, our designers recreated the iconic image of the scarlet steam engine speeding through the Scottish countryside with gold metallic detailing (a Juniper Books first!) across the spines.
This is just one of six designs we are proud to have in our Harry Potter Collection.
The jackets come pre-folded, which makes it easy to put the jackets on your books.
Please double check and confirm that you have the books listed below as the jackets will not fit any other edition and the jackets are not returnable.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5589-8)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5590-4)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5591-1)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5592-8)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5593-5)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5594-2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5595-9)
Please double check and confirm that you have the books listed above as the jackets will not fit any other edition and the jackets are not returnable.
Please note that well-read books may have slightly different spine widths which may require adjustments when wrapping!
Weight: 0.85 lb
Depth: 5.5 inches, width: 11 inches, height: 8 inches
New to Jackets Only sets? We created a tutorial showing you how to add your new jackets around your books.