Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Set (Jackets Only)
This page is for Harry Potter fans who already own the American hardcover edition of the series published by Scholastic and want our custom Harry Potter Hogwarts Express jackets for their books. Our Hogwarts Express design invites you along the journey with all of the young witches and wizards going off to another year of school. Every year on September 1st, hundreds of young witches and wizards climb aboard the Hogwarts Express on the way to their next year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For this set, our designers recreated the iconic image of the scarlet steam engine speeding through the Scottish countryside with gold metallic detailing (a Juniper Books first!) across the spines.
The jackets come pre-folded, which makes it easy to put the jackets on your books.
Please Note: Our jackets only products may sound like they are lightweight and inexpensive to ship, however, because they are pre-folded art prints and we need to protect them from damage, they ship in a larger box than you might imagine. Unfortunately, we cannot use lower rates available for letters and documents. We are working on getting the rates down over the long term.
Includes jackets for the following books:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone — (ISBN 978-0-590-35340-3)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets — (ISBN 978-0-439-06486-6)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban — (ISBN 978-0-439-13635-8)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire — (ISBN 978-0-439-13959-5)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix — (ISBN 978-0-439-35806-4)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — (ISBN 978-0-439-78454-2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — (ISBN 978-0-545-01022-1)
Please double check and confirm that you have the books listed above (and in the first photo of the books without jackets) as the jackets will not fit any other edition and the jackets are not returnable.
Weight: 0.85 lb