American Literature Set
Despite the relatively short history of the United States, the literary contributions of the country’s citizens are unparalleled. We curated this classic American book set to bring together some of the nation’s literary giants. Willa Cather’s hardscrabble Western frontier, F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Roaring Twenties New York, Zora Neale Hurston’s Jim Crow South, and other distinctly American settings boldly sit side-by-side in this collection. The book jackets that cover these works feature the stars and stripes so there’s no mistaking what they represent.
Each of the books is an heirloom-quality edition from the Library of America.
- Folklore, Memoirs & Other by Zora Neale Hurston
- Early Novels and Stories by James Baldwin
- Work Eight Cousins, Rose in Bloom, Stories, & Other Writings by Louisa May Alcott
- Novels: 1942-54 by William Faulkner
- Poetry and Prose by Walt Whitman
- Collected Poems, Prose, and Plays by Robert Frost
- Novels & Stories: 1920-1922 by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Grapes of Wrath & Other Writings by John Steinbeck
Weight: 12.5 lb
Width: 11.25 inches x Height: 8.25 inches x Depth: 5.25 inches