BabyLit: Set of 25
Young readers shouldn't be limited by the boundaries of books written only for children. This set of 25 BabyLit books, published by Gibbs Smith, is designed to introduce literary classics and historical figures to kids.
Each of the 25 board books offer a variety of topics in vocabulary fit for the little one. We bring together books from multiple series of Babylit books: Classic Lit, Little Naturalists, and Little Poets!
Classic Lit is made of well-known stories like Pride & Prejudice and The Jungle Book made over into Primers. The Little Naturalists line focuses on famous authors, artists, and scientists who love nature. The Little Poets series includes the loved poets of the centuries from Shakespeare to Emily Dickinson. These famous characters and stories can now connect with early readers on a level they will understand and learn from, in colorful designs they're sure to love.
This collection of books makes the perfect gift for baby showers, early birthdays, and new parents. These miniature cardboard books are sure to inspire a lifelong love of reading!
Includes 25 of the 28 titles listed below, selected at random, based on availbility:
- All Aboard! London: A Travel Primer
- Around the World in 80 days: A Transportation Primer
- Les Miserables: French Language Primer
- Treasure Island: Shapes Primer
- Moby Dick: Ocean Primer
- Dracula: Little Master Stoker: Counting Primer
- Odyssey: Monsters Primer
- Don Quixote: Spanish Language Primer
- Alice in Wonderland: Colors Primer
- Aladdin: A Sounds Primer
- Jabberwocky: Nonsense Primer
- Secret Garden: Flowers Primer
- Nutcracker: A Dancing Primer
- Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairies Primer
- Peter Pan: An Adventure Primer
- Little Naturalists: George Washington Carver Loved Plants
- Little Naturalists: Wangari Maathai Planted Trees
- Little Naturalists: John James Audubon Painted Birds
- Little Naturalists: Ansel Adams and His Camera
- Little Naturalists: Henry David Thoreau in the Woods
- Little Naturalists: Johnny Appleseed
- Little Naturalists: Georgia O'Keeffe Loved the Desert
- Little Naturalists: Teddy Roosevelt Loved the Outdoors
- Little Poets: Emily Dickinson: In Emily's Garden
- Little Poets: William Shakespeare: I Love You
- Little Poets: Walt Whitman: Miracles Everywhere
- Little Poets: Robert Frost: Two Roads
- Little Poets: Edgar Allan Poe: Nevermore!
Weight: 16.0 lb
Width: 16 inches x Height: 7 inches x Depth: 7 inches