Classics in Blush Book Sets
These novels by Jane Austen, George Eliot, Charlotte Brontë, and Anne Brontë have stood the test of time, and book lovers have been cherished these stories and characters for hundreds of years. Our custom book jackets are offered in three refined color palettes with design details that recall intricate antique leather bindings.
Our Classics in Blush Collection comes in nine different options to give you the freedom to customize your library. First, choose from three curated collections of works from these influential British authors, then choose which of the three colorways best matches your style.
The hardcover books are published by Everyman’s Library volumes have acid-free paper, sewn cloth bindings, silk ribbon-markers, and European half-round spines.
Collection 1 includes:
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Collection 2 includes:
- Emma by Jane Austen
- The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot
- Agnes Grey and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë
Collection 3 includes:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Daniel Deronda by George Eliot
- Villette by Charlotte Brontë
Weight: 4.5 lb
Depth: 5.2 inches; width: 4 inches; height: 8.25 inches