True Colors Book Set
This book set was curated to share the experience and history of the LGBTQ+ community. This set of five includes a thought-provoking mix of memoirs and non-fiction. Our exclusive jackets for this book set bring the colors of the pride flag to your shelves with a bold, modern design.
For every sale of this book set, Juniper Books will make a donation to The Trevor Project.
- In the Dream House: A Memoir by Carmen Maria Machado
- ¡Hola Papi! by John Paul Brammer
- Harvey Milk by Lillian Faderman
- Pride: Fifty Years of Parades and Protests from the Photo Archives of the New York Times
- Loud and Proud by Tea Uglow
Weight: 6.0 lb
Width: 4.25 inches x Height: 10 inches x Depth: 8 inches