True Colors Book Set with Custom Flap Text
Add your words next to those of influential authors with the addition of custom flap text. A perfect option for gifting, this personalized addition to our True Colors Book Set is a great way of making the gift unique and special for the recipient. Your message will appear on the front flap of the text, see the second image on this page for an example of how your text will appear.
This book set was curated to share the experience and history of the LGBTQ+ community. This set of five includes a thought-provoking mix of memoirs and non-fiction. Our exclusive jackets for this book set bring the colors of the pride flag to your shelves with a bold, modern design.
For every sale of this book set, Juniper Books will make a donation to The Trevor Project.
- In the Dream House: A Memoir by Carmen Maria Machado
- ¡Hola Papi! by John Paul Brammer
- Harvey Milk by Lillian Faderman
- Pride: Fifty Years of Parades and Protests from the Photo Archives of the New York Times
- Loud and Proud by Tea Uglow
Weight: 5.6 lb
Width: 4.25 inches x Height: 10 inches x Depth: 8 inches