U.K. British Edition Harry Potter Train Book Set – Jackets Only
This page is for Harry Potter fans who already own the British hardcover edition of the series published by Bloomsbury and want our custom Harry Potter jackets for their books.
Every September 1st, hundreds of young witches and wizards climb aboard the train on the way to their next year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Our newest design for the famed Harry Potter series invites you along on this journey. For this set, our designers recreated the iconic image of the scarlet steam engine speeding through the Scottish countryside with gold metallic detailing (a Juniper Books first!) across the spines.
Juniper Books jackets are comparable to art prints. Each set is printed on high-quality paper and hand-folded in our studio for easy assembly after they are received. We ship you the jackets, and then you put them on your books!
Please note, our jackets are designed to fit only the specific authorized editions of the books named on the jackets and listed on the “Includes” tab. Juniper Books' marketing and sale of custom book jackets does not imply any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, or other arrangement with the author, publisher, or other rights holder of such books. All trademarks, copyrights, and other rights in such books are the property of their respective publishers.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5589-8)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5590-4)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5591-1)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5592-8)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5593-5)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5594-2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5595-9)
Please double check and confirm that you have the books listed above as the jackets will not fit any other edition and the jackets are not returnable.
Please note that well-read books may have slightly different spine widths which may require adjustments when wrapping!
Weight: 0.85 lb
Depth: 5.5 inches, width: 11 inches, height: 8 inches
New to Jackets Only sets? We created a tutorial showing you how to add your new jackets around your books.