Harry Potter Train Book Jackets Only Set
Transform your Harry Potter books with our jacket design! These jackets are designed and folded to fit the hardcover editions published by Scholastic.
This design invites you along the journey with all of the young witches and wizards going off to another year of school. For this set, our designers reimagined the iconic image of the scarlet steam engine speeding through the Scottish countryside with gold metallic detailing (a Juniper Books first!) across the spines.
Juniper Books jackets are comparable to art prints. Each set is printed on high-quality paper and hand-folded in our studio for easy assembly after they are received. We ship you the jackets, and then you put them on your books!
Includes jackets for the following books:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone — (ISBN 978-0-590-35340-3)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets — (ISBN 978-0-439-06486-6)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban — (ISBN 978-0-439-13635-8)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire — (ISBN 978-0-439-13959-5)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix — (ISBN 978-0-439-35806-4)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — (ISBN 978-0-439-78454-2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — (ISBN 978-0-545-01022-1)
Please double check and confirm that you have the books listed above (and in the first photo of the books without jackets) as the jackets will not fit any other edition and the jackets are not returnable.
Please note that well-read books may have slightly different spine widths which may require adjustments when wrapping!
Weight: 0.85 lb
Depth: 6.25 inches; width: 11.5 inches; height: 9.25 inches
New to Jackets Only sets? We created a tutorial showing you how to add your new jackets around your books.