F. Scott Fitzgerald Art Deco Set
F. Scott Fitzgerald’s era was one of speakeasies, flappers, and social and cultural revolutions that would change America. Readers of Fitzgerald know there’s a certain kind of magic in being taken back to this time in history, and now his novels and a short story collection are available in this set. We designed the custom jackets based on the Art Deco style that was popular when Fitzgerald was alive.
The books, including the Great Gatsby, are published by Scribner and are pillars of American literature and will bring some Jazz Age spirit to your shelves.
- The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Short Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Weight: 7.0 lb
Width: 5.5 inches x Height: 9.5 inches x Depth: 6.5 inches