Our 5-volume Cook's Books Set is one of our most popular offerings.
This personalized version takes it to the next level, allowing you to customize the collection by specifying:
- The color of the jackets
- A name to be printed on the jacket spines
Beloved classics and recent titles unite in this set, filled with thousands of recipes from everyday dishes to extravagant meals.
Shannon Ggem, the Principal Designer at Ggem Design, collaborated with us to pull the most influential colors of this year. From Pantone's Color of the Year, Classic Blue, to the deep, earthbound Dark Cherry Red, these colors give a modern twist to classic color palettes. The jackets we designed for these books are simple and clean, making them great additions to the aesthetic of any kitchen.
Please note - this is a personalized product. Please refer to our return policy if there is an issue.
The books in this set are published by W.W. Norton and Company, Little, Brown and Company, Simon & Schuster, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and Penguin Random House.
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- Cook's Illustrated Revolutionary Recipes: Groundbreaking techniques. Compelling voices. One-of-a-kind recipes by America’s Test Kitchen
Family Circle featured this set in "The Best Holiday Gift Ideas of 2019."
Weight: 20.0 lb
Depth: 8 inches; width: 12 inches; height: 11 inches