Cook’s Books Sets
Cookbooks are a staple of many households, often passed down and shared among families and friends, and they endure even in today’s world of food-focused blogs and social media. Beloved classics and recent titles unite in this set of 5, filled with thousands of recipes from everyday dishes to extravagant meals.
The design of this set makes clear that these are the Cook's Books!
We put a lot of thought into making our kitchens beautiful and comfortable, as they are often centers of our homes. The jackets we designed for these books are simple and clean, making them great additions to the aesthetic of any kitchen.
Shannon Ggem, the Principal Designer at Ggem Design, collaborated with us to pull the most influential colors of this year. From Pantone's Color of the Year, Classic Blue, to the deep, earthbound Dark Cherry Red, these colors give a modern twist to classic color palettes.
The books in this set are published by W.W. Norton & Company, Little, Brown and Company, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Simon & Schuster, and Penguin Random House.
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary Edition
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- Cook's Illustrated Revolutionary Recipes: Groundbreaking techniques. Compelling voices. One-of-a-kind recipes by America’s Test Kitchen
Weight: 22.0 lb
Depth: 8 inches; width: 12 inches; height: 11 inches