The Little House on the Prairie Set
Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Little House novels, inspired by her childhood adventures as a pioneer on the Western Frontier with her family, have long been favorites among young readers.
This hardcover edition of the series published by HarperCollins features illustrations by Garth Williams, who traveled across the country to retrace the path of the Ingalls family so his art would be faithful to the stories.
These books are the full unabridged texts as originally published, from the first book, Little House in the Big Woods, to the most well-known title, Little House on the Prarie. This set also includes The First Four Years, which was published after Ingalls Wilder’s passing, nearly forty years after the first book in the series was published. Each book includes illustrates by Garth Williams.
The Juniper Books jacket design for the set is styled after a needlework sampler, adding to the vintage appeal of the set.
This series is ideal for readers between the ages of 8-12, and is great to read with younger children to share in a classic family story that can be enjoyed by every generation.
- Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Weight: 8.0 lb
Width: 9.75 inches x Height: 8.25 inches x Depth: 5.75 inches