Start Here Book Set
We curated this book set as a place to start when looking to understand the discussions about systemic racism, the Black Lives Matter Movement, and why these conversations are important. The books in this set were thoughtfully chosen to highlight Black voices and experiences. The bold jacket design was inspired by the power of grassroots protests.
For every sale of this book set, Juniper Books will make a donation to the Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
1. Me and White Supremacy: Combat Racism, Change the World, and Become a Good Ancestor by Layla F. Saad
2. How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
3. When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir by Patrisse Khan-Cullors
4. Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon to White America by Michael Eric Dyson
5. Between the World and Me: Notes on the First 150 Years in America by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Weight: 3.76 lb
Height: 8.5 inches; Width: 5 inches; Depth: 6 inches