The Wheel of Time Book Set
Author Robert Jordan created an expansive world, sophisticated system of magic, and epic storyline which draws from European and Asian mythology. After Jordan's death, the series was completed by Brandon Sanderson, following Jordan's wishes for the finale.
Robert Jordan's wife, editor Harriet McDougal, and co-author Brandon Sanderson worked with us closely on the design. Celebrating Robert Jordan's incredible story with this jacket design has been an honor for the team at Juniper Books. The jackets pay homage to the Dragon Banner, set against a backdrop representing The Flame of Tar Valon and the Dragon's Fang - opposing elements that illustrate the themes of balance and the cyclical nature of time in the series.
This book set features the 15 hardback editions from Tor Books.
Already own the books? Check out our Jackets Only Option!
- New Spring by Robert Jordan
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
- The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
- The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan
- The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan
- The Fires of Heaven by Robert Jordan
- Lord of Chaos by Robert Jordan
- A Crown of Swords by Robert Jordan
- The Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan
- Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
- Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan
- Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan
- The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
Weight: 35.0 lb
Width: 29 inches x Height: 9.5 inches x Depth: 6.25 inches