Classics in Blush Book Sets
These novels by Jane Austen, George Eliot, Charlotte Brontë, and Anne Brontë have stood the test of time, and book lovers have been cherished these stories and characters for hundreds of years. Our custom book jackets are offered in three refined color palettes with design details that recall intricate antique leather bindings.
Our Classics in Blush Collection comes in three different options to give you the freedom to customize your library. Choose from three curated collections of works from these influential British authors that come in three different color combinations designed to look beautiful together on your shelf.
The hardcover books are published by Everyman’s Library volumes have acid-free paper, sewn cloth bindings, silk ribbon-markers, and European half-round spines.
Collection 1: Vintage Rose includes:
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Collection 2: London Fog includes:
- Emma by Jane Austen
- The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot
- Agnes Grey and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë
Collection 3: Midnight Navy includes:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Daniel Deronda by George Eliot
- Villette by Charlotte Brontë
Weight: 4.5 lb
Depth: 5.2 inches; width: 4 inches; height: 8.25 inches